Monday, September 17, 2012

Living on a Prayer

Exciting news.  Jordan has gotten an interview with South University.  It's our number 1 choice for PA school.  I can't even tell you how excited I am. Jordan is pretty excited too. :) But since he doesn't write on here, I'm expressing my excitement.  The interview is on Oct. 17 and 18.  We are still working out the details, but I will most likely be going with him!  This is such a blessing and the halfway point in the application process.  We made it past the first checkpoint, and the only thing that is between now and getting in is the interview.  Prayers would be great, and be sure to tell Jordan congrats! He's done a lot of hard work to get to this point!

5 comments:

  1. That's great Kara! Sending good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So thrilled. We'll be praying the interview goes well for you Jordman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of prayers coming your way!! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! We'll be praying for you! I know he'll do great in the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting! Hope it all works out!
    P.S. I miss you. SO glad your gonna be a blogger :)

    ReplyDelete