Wednesday, September 26, 2012

16 Candles

Today is my wonderful husbands birthday.  He is 24 today.  (I know the title is misleading, but I am having a theme with my titles to only use song titles, and this one is one of my favorite birthday songs). While for the most part it was a normal day (sometimes it sucks to be a grown up), we did have some fun for his birthday! 

When Jord got home from school, we went to Red Robin for his birthday dinner!

At Red Robin.




He loves Red Robin... Can you tell?

Then we came home and Preston joined us for opening gifts!  Jord loved his gifts.  (Vanessa, thanks for introducing us to Telestrations! It's our new favorite game and definitely made a great gift!)


With his gifts.



We finished up with some Apple Pie and ice cream.  It was delicious!


The Apple Pie.
All in all a good birthday, hopefully. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment