Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Start of Something New

I've been thinking about doing this for a while.  Joining the blogging world.  Excuses always built up, but I never got around to it.  However, apparently today is the day.  I (we) started a blog.  We are Jordan and Kara.  Jordan may occasionally post, but for the most part, it will probably be me (Kara).  It's slightly exciting to be in the blog world, and should be fun to keep up with.  I can't promise that I'll be very good at this, however I'm excited to try it.  I love following the blogs of others and especially love reading about kids growing.  While we don't have kids, I'm hoping I can be great at keeping a blog entertaining. :) Jordan will be graduating officially from BYU in December, and we are applying for graduate schools right now.  So there may be exciting times coming for us.  Currently I am just working and Jordan is just finishing up school, nothing too exciting, but we love life!

1 comment: