Friday, November 16, 2012

Rehab

Pinterest. I've heard about it. I even created an account. But that was the extend of it. I made up every excuse in the book and I didn't see the point of it. That all changed about 24 hours ago. I had the app downloaded to the new iPhone. It had been on my iPad for months, but I didn't feel the need to look at it. Yesterday, I opened the app to see what all the fuss was about. I see friends "pin" things pretty consistently on Facebook, but what does that really mean. As the app loaded, I was still doubting that I would be on the app longer than 3 minutes. The it loaded and my eyes were opened.

Here was a whole new world. All these things I want to try. Recipes, DIY projects, new hair dos, sewing projects for the sewing machine I have but haven't learned to use yet, everything I could possibly imagine. Next thing I know, it's time to get ready for work. This morning I was back at it. The only way I have to describe my new relationship with Pinterest is an addiction. The only song I could think of is "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse, because I'm not going to be ending this relationship anytime soon. Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment