Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Christmas came early this year to the Haws household. We received all of our presents this week! We are so excited for our gifts and the enjoyment they will bring to our lives over the next long while! This means actual Christmas will be small at our house, but we will enjoy our new toys then too.

In case you can't tell what the picture is, it's our new iPad mini and iPhone 5's! Jordan is letting me use the mini, and he's excited to take over the old iPad. Wins all around. So Merry Christmas in November!

P.S. If you see me the next couple of days I will not be using the phone yet. My contract on my old phone doesn't end till Tuesday, so we aren't officially switching till then.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Merry Christmas!

    How are you liking the iPad mini so far? Jeremy and I are thinking about getting one for Christmas, but don't know which size we prefer. We've never had an iPad before.

    ReplyDelete